martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

THE THREE LITTLE PIGS



       One upon a time, on a summer afternoon when I walked through the forests of El Salvador picking fruit for dinner which was my favorite meal, I had moved from the City of San Miguel in cooler climes. He had bought a large lot with all my savings and finally had always dreamed of living like that summer … Three little pigs built their small houses in my land ... I did not mind because I knew I would have to turn to when I needed company.

That afternoon the sky became dark threatening storm, I decided to go home when I noticed that a violent tornado was coming dangerously close to the houses of the Three Little Pigs ... I ran desperately toward the first house was a straw before the house to help him collapsed and the pig ran to the house of his brother, I went to the house to try to prevent it from falling, but it was useless because I was raised with tree branches, and was inevitably destroyed by the tornado. The two pigs ran home from third brother to hide ... then it was I who fled from the tornado, I ran desperately for the house where he lived was built with bricks and was afraid to get frightened in the rubble, I opened, I thought there I had heard, so I tried to jump down the chimney, I fell for this and fell into boiling water crate I guess would have forgotten about the fire.

When the tornado passed, I woke up in the hospital. I was told that the pigs had made a complaint and try to demolish their houses eat them. At trial, all believed to pigs, I think they look cute and pink really helped when I said I picked fruit to eat, the jury laughed, and hear comments about me and about the impossibility of a wolf could be a vegetarian, and on my looks dark and hairy and my strange clothes. But tell me how can anyone believe that could blow down two of their homes and try to the third? Why all thought a furry wolf could not own the land?

All I wanted was to live peacefully in my land, grow my vegetables, picking fruit and keep the forest clean and care ... I'm sick and imprisoned, When you finish the sentence, I think back to the forest with empty hands and without any illusion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario